1. Leave me a comment saying, 'interview me'.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions. (You must do this, even if it's filtered for my eyes only!)
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
questions given to me by litost
1. do you have a best friend? what do you think of the concept of a "best friend"?
yes i do, i think the concept of a "best friend" is a little overrated and at times kind of overbearing
2. what is your usual daily routine?
well if i'm going to school i usually wake up at 7, shower and get ready so i can be at school by 8. then i socialize until school starts, then after school i come home watch episodes of chowder or spongebob. then i shower and do some home work (with a lot of procrastination in between, especially on live journal), then i eat and watch some more tv or stalk lj some more.
if i'm not going to school i usually bum around all day until i go somewhere or something. i'll read some, listen to music, watch tv, or most likely stalk lj some more.
3. are you happy with your current life situation? is there anything you'd like to change?
idk, some times i am content but never happy. yea there is a lot i'd change, especially getting rid of some people from my life if i could.
4. what is your favourite way to spend your free time?
i'd have to say listening to music and watching movies. or just looking out in a distance through my bedroom winter while i listen to music.
5. who is your favourite celebrity?
American/English: Anderson Cooper (hes my old man crush lol) and Hugh Jackman
Japanese: i have 2, Oguri Shun and Narimiya Hiroki; JE: Yamapi, Shige, and especially Ryo.
Korean: multiple, but Daniel Henney, Joo Ji Hoon, and Lee Dong Gun.
also i wanted to give a shoutout/hello to all my new friends from the friending meme.